North Andover, Mass. – March 1, 2019 – Genians, the industry leader of Next-Gen Network Access Control (NAC) solutions, today announced that it is collaborating with 128 Technology, the leader in Session Smart™ routing, and Seceon, which pioneered the first fully-automated, real-time cyber threat detection and remediation solution, on its next-generation network access control (NAC) solution. The partnership leverages the 128T Session Smart Router and Seceon’s machine-learning and aritificial-intelligence based security information and event management (aiSIEM™) solution to expand Genian’s NAC capabilities, helping to further secure the WAN and mitigate cyber-attacks from inside and out of the enterprise.
- Seceon Announces aiXDR-PMax at DattoCon23
- Let’s Get Real: The Importance of Remediation in MDR
- 5 Must-Attend Sessions at #DATTOCON23
- Visibility, Detection Context, and Compliance Reporting – 3 Must-Have Capabilities for Security Operations
- TechCON Unplugged, Organized by MSPs for MSPs: A Genuine and Passion Filled Community Event
- MSP Vs MSSP is there a distinction anymore?
- CISA Releases Cyber Defense Plan For Remote Monitoring And Management (RMM) Software
- Seceon Hires IT Channel Veteran Amy Luby as VP, Ecosystem and Community
- Big News! Seceon Acquires Helixera, Hires Founder as VP of Cybersecurity Solutions Architecture
- Seceon Acquires Helixera, Hires Founder as VP of Cybersecurity Solutions Architecture