North Andover, Mass. – March 1, 2019 – Genians, the industry leader of Next-Gen Network Access Control (NAC) solutions, today announced that it is collaborating with 128 Technology, the leader in Session Smart™ routing, and Seceon, which pioneered the first fully-automated, real-time cyber threat detection and remediation solution, on its next-generation network access control (NAC) solution. The partnership leverages the 128T Session Smart Router and Seceon’s machine-learning and aritificial-intelligence based security information and event management (aiSIEM™) solution to expand Genian’s NAC capabilities, helping to further secure the WAN and mitigate cyber-attacks from inside and out of the enterprise.
- What is Ransomware Detection?
- What do we do as Seceon aiXDR?
- Seceon Delivers Unprecedented Growth for Its AI/ML-Based aiSIEM™/aiMSSP™/aiXDRTM Platforms
- Seceon at TechNet Cyber 2022
- Not all XDR is Created Equal.
- Identifying a Cyber Security Platform that will maximize your investment for years to come.
- Ending Q1 2022 with a little bit of fun
- Seceon aiSIEM vs. Next-Gen SIEM
- Threat Detection and Response
- Seceon – Continuous Security Posture Improvement