Here are the “Top 15 Cybersecurity Predictions” trends, that cybersecurity experts predict will continue in 2022. These predictions can help you to be better prepared and take appropriate measures to improve your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Key Points :
- Why Ransomware remains the weapon of choice by cybercriminals.
- Cybersecurity attacks on critical infrastructure and MSSPs will increase
- AI and ML will become mainstream cybersecurity focus.
- Platform centric cybersecurity solution with an All-in-One approach is a mus
Know how Seceon smoothly helps to overcome these Challenges.
Seceon’s aiXDR is built on Seceon’s Open Threat Management (OTM) platform providing integrated visibility, detection, prioritization, and response for unparalleled security and operational efficiency plus accuracy. It helps organization to overcome the pitfalls of siloed EDR/EPP solutions with demanding integration with the other tools (SIEM, IDS, DLP, etc.), lack of deep security analytics to automate core processes with failure to integrate data from other sources (such as, DNS logs, Flows, VA scan, Active Directory, etc.), and partial threat coverage with limited visibility into the detection and response. It’s an All-In-One experience that is organically and seamlessly fused together.
Key Points :
- Endpoint Security with agent-based and agentless technology for Windows, macOS, and Linux OS
- Behavior baselining with applied Machine Learning for users and entities based on host-centric insights (services, processes, file access, telemetry etc) and network flows
- Data Exfiltration (breach), Insider Threat and DDoS Attack detection with network traffic pattern analysis
- Exhaustive reporting across several key areas – security, compliance, operations and investigation.
- Rule based policy creation, enforcement and notification for appropriate action and governance